|Carrier Vibrating Equipment’s heavy-duty vibrating feeders for the mining and aggregates industry are engineered specifically for every unique challenge and set of requirements. Able to easily control feed rate, Carrier’s feeders are efficient and require low horsepower while still being robust enough for demanding conditions.
The Carrier Natural Frequency Drive ensures feeders are able to maintain vibration stroke even under extreme headloads and high capacities. Feeders can also include scalping or screening decks, removable dust covers, overhead drives, abrasion resistant liners, and explosion-proof designs.
Other Available Features Include:
- Travel speeds up to 60 feet per minute.
- High temperature designs available for up to 2000 deg. F.
- Choice of construction from carbon steel to metal alloys.
- Vibrating feeder capacities to 3,000 tons per hour.
- Widths from 12 inches to 10 feet, and lengths up to 25 feet.
- Two-directional conveying design available.
- Available in fixed or adjustable-rate designs.
Request For Additional Information: