|Craft split roller bearings are designed for ease of installation, minimal maintenance, and low downtime.
Our long life bearings are built to survive the conditions that exist in tough aggregate environments, and our “split to the shaft” feature allows for quick replacement without removing other parts or equipment. This, and Craft’s rock solid reliability, adds up to improved productivity.
- Made in the USA with standard SAE hardware.
- Bores sizes from 1-7/16” to 32” available in both S1, S2 and S3 series with same day shipments through 12”.
- Strong ductile iron cartridge & housing.
- Directly interchangeable with most existing bearings.
- Metric, large bore, and special applications.
- Triple-labyrinth seals with dovetail grooves to fully retain double o-ring material that rotates with the shaft to avoid shaft and seal wear and seal under most harsh conditions.
- Complete technical support.
- Rapid response to larger sizes and special orders.
Click Here to View Catalogue
Request For Additional Information: