Every screen application presents a new challenge. Over the years, Conn-Weld has met this challenge by engineering and designing screen systems to size, dewater, filter, and to work under abrasive tough jobs.
Urethane panels available in a variety of opening and thickness:
- 0.25mm to 2” slotted openings
- Non-blinding openings for better screen filtration
- High open area panels for better screening capability
- 1’ x 1’ panels available in a variety of thicknesses from 30mm to 50mm
- Up to 2’ x 4’ urethane panels for larger media
Special features enhance filtration:
- The red panel illustrates flow restriction dams strategically located to allow material to tumble across the panel to assist with specific wash applications.
- The blue panel in this photo features a panel with a dam that can be offered in various heights based on the application.
- The green panel offers flow deflectors and can be used when required based on the applications.
Conn-Weld manufactures panels in all colors with features specific to meet customers’ application. For more information, contact Conn-Weld where engineers will work with you to design the right screen media for your unique needs.
Request For Additional Information: