|Every mine has a different set of operating conditions, but they all need reliable, rugged water management solutions. Goulds Water Technology lineshaft vertical turbine pumps are ideal for wet pit, open sump, or deep well pumping, and fully customizable for your application needs.
These hard-working vertical turbines can be multistaged for high-pressured solutions, and because the hydraulic components are submerged into the pumped fluid while the motor is located above ground, you have easy access to the electrical components.
VIT – Short Set Lineshaft Turbine Pumps
Reduce operating costs and improve water management through:
- Industry-leading pump efficiencies
- Automatic adjustments for varying water levels when installed on a floating platform (Rental available), also eliminating specialized equipment for installation and removal of platform
- Hydraulic coverage from 50-20,000 GPM (options for up to 50,000 GPM)
- Multistage options for high-pressure solutions
- Customizable for application-specific needs – product options and materials of construction, including corrosive/abrasive services
Click here for more information about vertical turbine pumps.
About Xylem Industrial Solutions
Xylem engineers the highest quality equipment and connects it in ways that reduce the need for water, energy and people power. We offer a full range of ruggedly reliable solutions for mining operations. Xylem’s lineshaft and submersible (borehole) vertical turbine pumps come in a wide variety of sizes, configurations and materials to fit your mine water management applications – from sourcing to dewatering to process water and everything in between. We design, engineer and manufacture our vertical turbines. And we rent them, too. Whether you need a fast-track, temporary fix or cost-effective long-term solution, we can help keep your operation up and running with efficiency, reliability and peace of mind.
Request For Additional Information: