|New Deister Ultra-Fines Recovery System (UFR)
The Deister UFR System is capable of recoveries to 350-400 mesh at feed capacities from 1500-3500 GPM. It utilizes a radial distribution manifold for even distribution of solids to all cyclones. The reverse slope vibrating screen is available in sizes up to 7’ wide and 12’ long, with solids capacities up to 70 TPH.
- Recovers ultra sands & silts
- Greatly reduces settling pond cleaning & maintenance
- Allows producers to turn waste materials into saleable product
- No need for polymers & flocculants
- Cyclones are available with a variety of liner and body materials.
- Victaulic connections allow flexibility and ease of maintenance.
- Optional “Duck Bills” can be attached to the cyclone apex with siphon control to accommodate variable feed solids conditions.
- Sump is constructed with heavily reinforced ¼” walls and wide flange beam vertical columns.
- Sloped bottom plate promotes even solids flow to the pump inlet and an automatically adjusted make-up water valve protects the pump.
- Sturdy hand railed stairway and platform on both sides and back of the screen allow for safe and easy maintenance access.
- Several pump configurations are available mounted on a steel frame base pad.
Request For Additional Information: