SOURCE: ACI | March 17, 2023
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is pleased to recognize several professionals, groups, and companies for their outstanding contributions and dedication to ACI and the concrete industry. The 2023 honorees include the induction of Honorary Members, ACI’s highest honor, which recognizes persons of eminence in the field of the Institute’s interest, or one who has performed extraordinary meritorious service to the Institute. The following six individuals are inducted as Honorary Members:
- Claude Bédard
- Ramón L. Carrasquillo
- David W. Johnston
- Zongjin LI
- Jack P. Moehle
- Sharon L. Wood
ACI is also pleased to recognize 15 individuals for maintaining their membership and participating in ACI activities for at least five decades. Additionally, ACI honors 20 new Fellows for their outstanding contributions to the production or use of concrete materials, products, and structures in the areas of education, research, development, design, construction, or management.
Awardees will be recognized at the ACI Concrete Convention, April 2-6, 2023. Please join us by registering at aciconvention.org.
The following awards recognize exemplary achievement, groundbreaking research, and service to ACI and the concrete industry:
- HENRY L. KENNEDY AWARD – Aimee Pergalsky
- STRATEGIC ADVANCEMENT AWARD – Joe Hug
- ACI YOUNG MEMBER AWARD FOR PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT – Robert J. Thomas
- WALTER P. MOORE, JR. FACULTY ACHIEVEMENT AWARD – Lisa E. Burris
- ACI CERTIFICATION AWARD– Amanda & Bryan Angelo, Alen Keri, Jonathan Kuell
- DELMAR L. BLOEM DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD – Benjamin A. Graybeal, Adeola Adediran, Vicki L. Brown, James N. Cornell, II
- CHAPTER ACTIVITIES AWARD – Carl L. Cunningham, Henry B. Prenger, Alejandra Valencia-Hernandez
ACI Foundation Awards
- ARTHUR J. BOASE AWARD – Santiago Pujol
- JEAN-CLAUDE ROUMAIN INNOVATION AWARD – Sean Monkman
- ROBERT E. PHILLEO AWARD – David Trejo
- BUILDING THE FUTURE AWARD – Michael J. Paul
To comment on this story or for additional details click on related button above.