SOURCE: John Deere | January 27, 2023
M0line, Ill. — John Deere will have its largest presence ever atCONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023 this March in Las Vegas. Totaling 80,000 square feet of boothspace, John Deere and Wirtgen are combining forces for the first time at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, encompassing a 70,000 square foot booth outside in the Silver Lot (S5020). Inside the West Hall (W40844), an additional 10,000 square feet is dedicated to the future ofJohn Deere technology in the construction space.
The John Deere and the Wirtgen Group presence offers customers an engaging experience and an all-encompassing snapshot of the future of construction through industry-leading equipment and technology.
In addition to its expansive and interactive booth experiences, exhibition attendees can anticipate the following from John Deere and the Wirtgen Group:
– 1 cohesive booth showcasing both John Deere and the Wirtgen Group’s latest machines and technologies.
– 70,000 square feet of outdoor space displaying world-class John Deere and Wirtgen Group equipment, technology, and application experience
– 10,000 square feet of indoor space focusing on John Deere technology, forward thinking innovative solutions, and John Deere Power Systems.
– 68 machines on display between John Deere and the Wirtgen Group.
– 6 machines that feature SmartGrade™ control functionality. Wirtgen Group machines equipped with the latest technologies such as: Wirtgen Performance Tracker, AutoPilot 2.0, 3D Paving, Smart Compact, Spective Connect.
– 9 compact construction machines on display such as skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, compact excavators, and compact wheel loaders.
– 9 electric or hybrid electric John Deere and Wirtgen Group machines on display.
– 36 World Premieres of brand-new equipment across the construction, roadbuilding and compact construction segments.
– 4 production systems, showcasing the current priority areas for John Deere and the Wirtgen Group, including Aggregates, Site Development, Roadbuilding, Underground.
– 1 center feature area for the future generation of Deere built excavators.
– 3 educational sessions featuring commentary from John Deere and Wirtgen Group experts.
Being “Close To Our Customers” we understand our contractors desire to have conversations relevant to their production system needs. John Deere and the Wirtgen Group designed the booth layout with a production system strategy in mind. To assist our customers, four production systems, include Aggregates, Site Development, Roadbuilding,and Underground, were created to emphasize their core business areas. Each production system will showcase key components, equipment, and features relevant to their needs and
presented first-hand by John Deere and Wirtgen Group brand representatives.
For those exploring educational opportunities, John Deere is hosting a session that willfeature Justin Steger, Solutions Marketing Manager at John Deere Construction & Forestry, Thursday, March 16 at 1 p.m. titled “How Grade Control Impacts Earthmoving Productivity.”
From the Wirtgen Group, Tom Chastain, Milling Product Manager, will discuss “Best practices in Milling and Profiling” on Thursday, March 16 at 9:30 a.m. And lastly, Tim Kowalski, Application Support Manager – HAMM, will lead a discussion titled “Compaction
101: Doing the Right Things, the Right Way” on Friday, March 17 at 10:45 a.m.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG is North America’s largest trade show, and it will take place from March 14 to 18 in Las Vegas, NV. More information will be announced leading up to the show. For more information about John Deere, visit johndeere.com/Vegas2023.
About John Deere
Deere & Company (www.JohnDeere.com) is a global leader in the delivery of agricultural, turf, construction, and forestry equipment. We help our customers push the boundaries of what’s possible in ways that are more productive and sustainable to help life leap forward. Our technology-enabled products including John Deere Autonomous 8R Tractor, See & Spray™, and E-Power Backhoe are just some of the ways we help meet the world's increasing need for food, shelter, and infrastructure. Deere & Company also provides financial services through John Deere Financial.
To comment on this story or for additional details click on related button above.