SOURCE: ICUEE | January 20, 2020
The International Construction and Utility Equipment Expo, the Demo Expo has named Dave Hughes, vice president of global sales for McElroy Manufacturing, Inc. as its 2021 show chair.
Hughes will lead the ICUEE management committee, a volunteer group of utility construction industry executives for overall show planning. ICUEE will be held Sept. 28-30, 2021 in Louisville, Kentucky.
“AEM is more than pleased to have Dave on board as the new chair for ICUEE 2021,” said ICUEE Show Director John Rozum. “His expertise and participation will be incredibly valuable to our team as we continue to work towards our goals for 2021. We know that Dave and the rest of our management committee all have a great vision of what ICUEE can and will be and we look forward to announcing some exciting changes in the coming year.”
“I am extremely pleased to accept this position for the 2021 show. I know that everyone on the committee is dedicated to best serving industry professionals by providing an interactive and valuable experience at ICUEE,” said Hughes.
Serving as vice chair of the ICUEE 2021 Management Committee is Julie Fuller, vice president of engineering, marketing and purchasing for Tadano Mantis Corporation.
The full roster of the ICUEE Management Committee is as follows:
- Chris Brahler, President and CEO, TT Technologies Inc
- Joe Caywood, Director of Marketing & Product Management, Terex Corporation
- Andrew Christopher, Director, Corporate Business Division, John Deere Construction & Forestry
- Mark Core, Executive Vice President & CMO, Vermeer Corporation
- Bruce Farrar, Director – Industrial OEM Sales & Support, Cummins
- Alessandro Ferrari, VP Sales, Prinoth
- Jim Glazer, President, Elliott Equipment Company
- Brian Metcalf, CEO, Ring-O-Matic
- Sam Miceli, VP and GM, Vactor
- Laura Ness Owens, VP Marketing, Doosan Bobcat
- Bob Pettit, CEO, HAWE Hydraulics
- Mike Popovich, VP Sales & Marketing – Excavators, Vacall/Gradall Industries Inc.
- Jim Rauckman, Managing Member, Rauckman Utility Products
- Mark Regan, Director of Sales, NA, Versalift
- Kevin Smith, President, Hammerhead
- Grant Williams, Marketing Campaign Manager, Altec Industries Inc.
To comment on this story or for additional details click on related button above.