|Finding You The Right Solution For The Highest ROI
When processing a deposit, the best practice is to always use a customized solution that has been designed to fit the specific needs of your plant, and give you the highest return on investment. However, there are often criteria such as planning permits, multiple locations, short-term deployment, or an unknown/variable feed stock (e.g. C&D waste streams applications) that make implementing a customized processing solution difficult.
That is where smaller footprint, skid-mounted modular plants such as the McLanahan Modular Wash Plant (MWP) come in. MWPs allow operators earlier permitting and fast set-up, resulting in earlier returns on investment.
While there are a number of modular plant solutions available in the market, McLanahan is one of the only companies offering both custom and modular washing solutions. This, combined with our years of processing design knowledge, allows you to feel confident that we are selling you the right solution and not just a piece of equipment.
Our in-house teams of engineers and technical support services have each spent years serving the processing industries and know the tough requirements mineral processing operations face. Our MWPs provide the reliability, simplicity and efficiency that you need in your system. All equipment that is part of our Modular Wash Plants is engineered and manufactured by McLanahan. We back that all up with our in-house customer service that is available 24/7 around the world. Additionally, we have partnered with world-class representatives and dealers to provided local service and support in additional regions.
|Available MWP Configurations
||• Single or dual sand product
• Feed preparation (Log Washer, Aggregate Conditioner, Coarse Material Screw)
• Attritioning module for specialty sand production
• Organics removal module
• Water treatment with high density or paste style thickener
• Filter press for complete waste treatment
|Features & Benefits
||• Simple and quick set-up
• Easily relocated
• Field proven equipment all engineered and manufactured by McLanahan
• Compact footprint
• One water connection
• One electrical connection
• Internet connectivity
• Backed by McLanahan 24/7 service and support team
|McLanahan MWP Includes The Following McLanahan In-House Equipment & Systems:
||• Hopper feeder unit with oversize grizzly (optional hydraulic tilt/vibrating)
• Feeder conveyor
• McLanahan MAX Series Vibrating Screen (available in double or triple deck)
• Rubber-lined sizing screen underpan (optional two sand grade segregation)
• Rubber-lined multiple discharge chute arrangement
• High level cyclone overflow tank (for gravity feed to thickener or settling ponds
• McLanahan Dewatering Screens with rubber-lined underpan
• McLanahan M3H-CR rubber-lined slurry pumps for Hydrocyclone feeds
• Process water feed manifold and delivery pipework to feed conveyor head box, sizing screen spray manifold, and sump tank
• Low profile modular chassis with integral sump module, as well as access stairways and walkways
• Electrical control panel with HMI and remote control functions
• McLanahan Hydrocyclones for fine material classification
• Aggregate product conveyors
To learn more about McLanahan Wash Plants go to the CONTACT tab or WEBSITE link below to reach McLanahan directly.