Eliminates the delays/costs of paper signatures and provides proof-of-purchase for quick, full-proof resolution of billing disputes.
- Eliminates the need for driver’s signatures – reducing in-yard times and processing costs
- Requires absolutely no action by the driver
- Billing clerk can easily retrieve transaction images (with imbedded ticket data), and email them to the customer
- Supports multiple cameras/images for each transaction or process
- Completely integrated into the Generation3; no separate DVR or software needed
- Allows management to view live video to serve as a logistics tool or theft deterrent
- Automatically handles variable truck positions
The Generation3 truck scale ticketing system provides the flexibility to structure the system to meet your exacting requirements. You will have the ability to:
- Add fields to files
- Set field lengths and labels
- Make selection lists for field entries
- Select data to be shown on transaction screens
- Design reports
- Layout tickets
- Design calculations such as pricing
|Truck Scale Ticketing Software That Molds To Your Business Highly Configurable Software Allows Materials Suppliers To Tailor The System To Their Specific Business Practices.
||Centralized management and open database architecture are essential for multi-site aggregate & mining companies to be competitive.
Libra Self-Service Kiosks allow material suppliers to increase revenue by handling more truck traffic without increasing the number of operators. The kiosks increase customer satisfaction by reducing in-yard times, and by allowing the extension of site operating hours.
- Increases truck throughput without increasing costs
- Allows operating hours to be extended for less cost
- Frees scale house operators to handle other responsibilities
- Significantly reduces data entry & ticket errors
- Reduces in-yard times
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Quickly and automatically identifies trucks
- Controls truck flow
Kiosks are available to handle all of the various roles in ticketing, including check-in, check-in with tare, checkout, and ticket printing. In keeping with Libra’s design philosophy, the kiosks are highly configurable and mold themselves to the practices of each site. Besides providing clear, concise, configurable instructions to drivers, they can be configured to control external equipment such as traffic lights and gates.
|Self-Service Kiosks Increase Truck Throughput Without Increasing Costs.
||Remote printer terminals revenue by processing more trucks each hour.
The Libra Enterprise Information Server creates an on-line gateway between your office and aggregate/mining facilities. Allows office and IT personnel to maintain customer/order data in real-time, giving the people responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of data the ability to control it. It allows management to make informed decisions by providing up-to-the-minute, company-wide data on current and historical transactions.
Remote Printer Terminals
The Libra Remote Printer Terminals are designed to increase truck throughput by keeping the driver in the truck. The high-speed printer features exceptional print quality and a document presenter that holds the delivery ticket for driver and retracts it into an internal box if not taken. The printer’s loop print presenter ensures jam-free operation by eliminating user access to the document while it is printing.
The professionally-engineered industrial enclosure houses the printer and a paper roll up to 10” diameter. A heat shield keeps the print cool in direct sun and an internal heater keeps the printer warm in freezing climates. A motion-activated light illuminates when the enclosure is opened.
Consider the efficiencies of keeping the driver in the truck and delivering tickets electronically.
Web Services is an exciting new interface available for your Libra Generation3 systems, opening the path to critical data sharing from anywhere. Web Alerts and Web Reports are the first applications to use this new interface, providing real-time information to the people who need it – even to your customers!
To learn more about Truck Scale Ticketing & Business Integration Solutions go to the CONTACT tab or WEBSITE link below to reach Libra Systems Corporation directly.